- A Procedure is created to concatenate different values . In the Procedure , dependency code is written to introduce "spaces" or "blanks"
- For example $SELF.CHAR1 = A | | $SELF.CHAR2 = B | | $SELF.CHAR3 = C | |
- The expected ouput to be A B C .Instead , it is displayed as ABC
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions
CU50 , cstic ,ignored. CU01 KNOBJ , missing , truncated , KBA , LO-VC-DEP , Object Dependency , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.