1) When you call transaction SM59 and perform a test connection for BSI10-US-TAX, the connection fails due to an RFC exception.
2) You issued the command ./tf10server at the operating system level and received the following error message:
/usr/lib/hpux64/dld.so: Unsatisfied data symbol '_ZTIPKDs' in load module '/usr/sap/XXX/SYS/exe/run/libsapnwrfc.so'
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
HP-UX, KERNEL, RFC, BSI, RPCALCU0, RPCALCU0_CE , KBA , PY-US-BSI , Tax Interface BSI , PY-US , USA , BC-MID-RFC , RFC , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.