- IBM DB2 for z/OS index is unique.
- The UNIQUE WHERE NOT NULL option has been selected and SQL script is being generated to modify the database.
- SAP PD fails to detect differences on the index.
- The Database Synchronization dialog does not display any change.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 for z/OS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
db2mvs, physical, compare, merge, clause, 809209, CR809209, CR#809209 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.