The 'Conversion of Units of Measure' in transaction qp02 in the operation details has no effect on the sample size calculation.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
qp02, conversion, UoM, base unit of measure, MARM, LESEN_MARM_SINGLE, QM-IM, QM-IM-IL, QM-PT-BD, QM-PT-IP , KBA , QM-IM-IL , Inspection Lot Creation , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , QM-PT-IP , Inspection Planning , QM-PT-BD , Basic Data , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.