- Some SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) servers in the system have "net password encryption reqd" enabled.
- Some ASE servers in the system have "net password encryption reqd" disabled.
- The SAP Replication Server (SRS) is configured to set "send_enc_password" to 'on'.
- Can the replication server accept from and connect to the two groups of ASE servers?
SAP Replication Server (SRS) all versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise all versions ; SAP Replication Server all versions
KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.