- There are thousands of errors in the log showing the following:
- Logon Login failed : User myusername, Client IP address: 'XXX.XX.XXX.XX', Appname: , Progname: CT-Library, Progversion: 126.96.36.199, TdsVersion:188.8.131.52.
Login failed : User myusername, Client IP address: 'XXX.XX.XXX.XX', Appname: bcp, Progname: CT-Library,
Error: 4224, Severity: 16, State: 2
An interruption occurred in process 561 due to USER ATTENTION or connection failure.
Update of syslogins failed
- Finally no one is able to log in at all.
- When the server was killed using kill -9 at the OS, since no one was no one was able to login in to shut down the server normally, the dataserver process became 'defunct'.
- System admins are in the process of rebooting the box.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.