- You changed a contract and tried to save. The system triggers many errors and the changes are not saved.
- Backing to the document list you noticed that the changes are displaied.
- The list of error include:
- BAPI003: Instance PurchasingContract of object type 4600000000 could not be changed
- ME029: Purchasing organization not assigned to any company code (Please check)
- MEPO077: Outline agreement still contains faulty items
- KM820: Company code is not assigned to a controlling area
- KI277: Do not assign to a cost center (no cost accounting in company code )
- KI180: You must enter a company code for transaction Material purchase order
- FI320: Company was not supplied in Function Module interface
- MEPO047: Enter quantity, percentage, or value for account assignment
- SAP Fiori
- SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
F1600, FIORI, S4H, S4HANA, S/4HANA, CLOUD, CONTRACT, MM_PCTR_ST_MTS1, MM_PUR_OA_MAINTAIN_SRV, MANAGE PURCHASE CONTRACTS, MEPO047, MEPO 047, FI320, FI 320, KI180, KI 180, KI277, KI 277, KM820, KM 820, MEPO077, MEPO 077, ME029, ME/029, ME 029, BAPI003, BAPI 003 , KBA , MM-FIO-PUR-SQ-CON , Fiori UI for Manage Purchase Contracts , MM-PUR-OA-CON , Contract , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.