You're using below means to update product master in SCM system.
- Single maintenance in t-code /SAPAPO/MAT1
- BAPI maintenance with BAPI_PRDSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2
- Mass maintenance with MASSD
- CIF maintenance
You get either/both of below error messages.
- Maintenance or data transfer temporarily locked - user UNAME (Message No. /SAPAPO/MD_LOCK 015)
- Data transfer via CIF/BAPI currently locked - user UNAME (Message No. /SCMB/MD_LOCK 014)
You want to know under what circumstances could these error messages occur.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Basis Master Data (SCM-BAS-MD)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Master Data (SCM-APO-MD)
- SAP Supply Chain Management 2005
- SAP Supply Chain Management 2007
- SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
KBA , SCM-BAS-MD-PR , Product , SCM-APO-MD-PR , Product , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.