You have recieved SS bonification calculation and it differs of the amounts calculated in your payroll execution.
Since SLD implementation, bonification wagetypes (/331 and /332) value in the system can differ from Social Security calculation in the following cases:
- The bonification method finishes in the middle of a period.
- The percentage or amount of the bonifcation changes during the month
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
contributions, bonification, split, end, percentage /331, cuotas, bonificación, tramos, fin , KBA , PY-ES , Spain , XX-CSC-ES-PS-HR , Human Resources , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.