- Bill Payment and Transfer Warehouse (BPW) is running in a clustered environment
- The Primary Node held the Scheduler but then lost connectivity with the Database and therefore, lost the lock on the scheduler
- No other nodes in the cluster grabbed the scheduler lock
- After implementing the fix from Knowledge Base Article 2457838 (https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2457838), the BPW Scheduler is still not automatically recovering
- SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
- SAP Online Business Banking 8.3
SAP Online Business Banking 8.3 ; SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
Omnichannel, OCB, BPW, Bill Payment and Transfer Warehouse, Scheduler, Fail Over, restart, connection pool , KBA , FS-OCB , SAP Omnichannel Banking , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.