- When searching for an equipment using the F4-search help, all equipments are displayed in the results list even if user does not have maintenance plant authorisation
- Authorization check based on Maintenance Plant is not carried out when searching for an equipment via the f4-help in transaction IW21, IW22
- I_IWERK authorisation check not done when using F4-search help
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
authority check, I_IWERK, authorisation object, authorization object, ie02, notification, iw21, iw22, iw23, I0113, I0 113, No authorization for maintenance plant, equipment , KBA , PM-EQM-EQ , Equipment , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.