- Manually added/imported models are looking good in Modeler, but cannot be used in stories any more.
- Previously created stories are not fetching data and stay in "loading" mode.
- All the models based on Live HANA views or Live BW are working correctly.
- When adding a chart into the story, the builder shows: "This chart can no longer retrieve data from datasource".
- After adding a table, you'll observe error like: "EPM model 272500 of query source "TENANT_9"."/t.1M/<MODELNAME>_qs" is not available".
- An input control cannot be added with Filter by Range based on a time hierarchy because error "Failed to initialize" appears.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.11.2
acquired, epm, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, SBOC, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.