- You are replicating an employee from Success Factors (Employee Central) to SAP HCM (ERP).
- You get the error: “Change before earliest retro. date & acc. to control rec. to py area &”.
- Message no. RP456
Change before earliest retro. date XX.XX.XXXX acc. to control rec. to py area YY
Message no. RP456
The master data change that you carried out is relevant to payroll.
It comes before the earliest retro date according to control record that changes relevant to payroll for this employee can be made.
You can not carry out the change.
Check your entries and the status of the control record of payroll area YY (transaction PA03)
- The above message can be seen in transaction SLG1.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
RP 456 EC , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-SAP , SAP OnPremise Payroll & Migration , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration ERP - EC , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.