- Outbound Delivery determines the customer number in Ship-to Party field and not the Ship-to Party Partner Function maintained in the Customer Master
- The Customer number determined in the Shipping tab of the STO is also the number that is maintained in the Ship-to Party field in the Outbound Delivery
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, Ship-to Party, Customer, STO, VL02N, KUNNR, KUWEV-KUNNR, Partner Function, Shipping, receiving plant, storage location , KBA , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.