- ASE reports an "infected with signal 11" error with stack trace including module comnb_numtonum
- The signal 11 can be reported at address com__exctnume_copy or memcpy:
Current process (0x4fb0072) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001a026b8 (com__exctnume_copy+0x68) ....
Current process (0xc930323) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0xffff80ffbdbc1a58 (memcpy%avx2+0x338) ...
- Followed by a stack trace including some or all of the following modules, with comnb_numtonum the key one:
NOTE: Examples of complete stack traces available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16
SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, stack, registers, CR804078, CR#804078, 804078, com__exctnume_copy , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.