- Modify display settings has Sort columns by option set to Alphabetical order
- When initially viewing data the headers and columns are sorted correctly in alphabetical order
- When sorting on a column the View Data results show column headers in alphabetical order but data in the columns is in database order
- Column headers do not match the data displayed for that column
- Bad column order occurs on tables and views when sorting
- Adding Filter Criteria to View Data results causes column data to be displayed in database order no longer matching the headers
- Column order does not match headers when sorting or filtering on the View Data results
SAP Information Steward - Data Insight 4.2 SP8 patch 1
IS, BOIS, DI, viewdata , KBA , EIM-IS-DI , Information Steward - Data Insight , EIM-IS , Information Steward (Use Subcomponent) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.