- After upgrading SAP Contact Center to SP10 there are issues with integration between CDT and Siebel CTI
- This problem happens when the agents logs off, which breaks the synchronization
- The CDT log is not being captured in OII log, as a consequence, the Siebel CTI is not logging out even after the CDT has logged out
- The following errors are observed in the OII logs:
- INF> Domain=/LM/W3SVC/5/ROOT/OII-1-131423599835352636 _shutDownMessage=Change in GLOBAL.ASAX HostingEnvironment initiated shutdown Change in GLOBAL.ASAX HostingEnvironment caused shutdown
- TRC> Invalid.Unsubscribe: user= appUrl=http://IPADDRESS/OIIReceiver/OIIListener.asmx?op=userChanged appId=2340d63a-94ed-4727-a901-176345d5d5be
- TRC> Invalid.Unsubscribed: count=1
- SAP Contact Center Support Pack 10
- Siebel CTI
Business Communication Management, CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, Support Pack 7.0.10, Siebel CRM, Integration, Sync, Synchronization, Upgrade, Broken Synchronization, HostingEnvironment initiated shutdown , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.