- It was working fine before the upgrade
- Fiori launchpad is not working and it is throwing Unable to load groups after upgrade S/4HANA 1610 FSP00 to FPS02
- Dumps in the system with IWFND programs,even when we try to load meta data for the default technical odata services like "interop" it is throwing a dump
- Error DDIC_TYPE_INCONSISTENTCY occured, P1=ABAP-generation exit error
- Message no. /IWFND/CM_MGW100
- SAP S/4HANA 1610 FPS02
- SAP NetWeaver 7.51
"Unable to load groups Fiori Launchpad","S/4HANA 1610 FSP00 to FPS02 upgrade issue","DDIC_TYPE_INCONSISTENCY","Error DDIC_TYPE_INCONSISTENTCY occured, P1=ABAP-generation exit error","Message no. /IWFND/CM_MGW100" , KBA , CA-FE-FLP-EU , Please use CA-FLP-FE-UI , CA-UI2-INT-BE , Please use CA-FLP-ABA , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.