- Within SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI), you are connecting your ERP system to SuccessFactor using the HTTP or SOAP Communication Channel, and not the SF channel.
- The user credentials Username/Company ID/Password were saved as SF credential type.
- On the CPI system, you can see the following error in the Message Processing Log (MPL) file:
"Error = org.apache.camel.component.ahc.AhcOperationFailedException: HTTP operation failed invoking https://<SuccessFactor URL> with statusCode: 401"
"ResponseBody = The HTTP Basic Authentication format is wrong. <username>@<company id>:<password>, which must be encoded into Base64 text."
- On the ERP system, you may also see an HTTP 500 error.
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI)
- SAP Hana Cloud Integration (HCI)
SAP HCI, SAP CPI, Success Factor, SFSF, HTTP 401, HTTP 500, Credentials , KBA , LOD-HCI-PI-RT , Integration Runtime , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.