- No more data are replicated to the destination
- The queue of the DSI connection which is hanging is filling up with data incoming from primary site
- No error message in errorlog is indicating that the DSI has a problem
- Admin who output for the hang DSI is reporting following status
DSI EXEC Awaiting Command 168(1) DEST_SERV.DBNAME |
DSI Awaiting Message 168 DEST_SERV.DBNAME
- Setting parameter "smp_enable" to OFF avoid the problem
SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
SRS, Replication Server, Rep Server, no error, hang, freeze, DSI, CR# 792642, CR#792642, CR792642, 792642, CR# 801638, CR#801638, CR801638, 801638 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.