- Restrictions and limitations are required in sales of specific materials or material groups. It means, that only specific customers or group of customers should be allowed to order specific materials or material groups. It would mean an 'exclusive' sales agreement for specific materials or material groups with specific customers or group of customers.
- Standard Listing and Exclusion functionality does not fulfill this requirement.
- There is no standard solution for this requirement.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, listing, exclusion, exclusive sale, , KBA , SD-MD-MM-LIS , Material Listing / Exclusion , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.