- sp_passwordpolicy may show a different value for password expiration than sp_configure "password expiration"
- Why do these two interfaces show different values?
- In instances where both are configured, which takes precedence?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) all versions
sybase, password expiration, sp_configure, sp_passwordpolicy , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.