You are having questions, how Filters and Selections in Bex queries work.
Additionally, you might face typical issues with Filters and Selections in Bex queries:
- Incorrect or unexpected data with nested selections
- Incorrect or unexpected data with multiple selections
- Issues with characteristic restrictions
- Issues with filters in structure elements
- Global and local filters
- Hard (Fixed,Static) and Soft (Dynamic) Filters
FEMS, filter, selection, restriction, range, exclude, option, structure element, fixed filter, dynamic filter, static, soft, multiple, nested, seltp, interval, hierarchy node, RKF, selector , KBA , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , BW-BEX-OT-DBIF , Interface to Database , BW-BEX-OT-F4 , MasterData read services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.