Everytime run t-code CWBQM, a screen is popped up asking for current working area. End users expect the working area can be set by default and this screen is not showing.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
Select working area; work area; current working area; default working area; choose; cancel; display; , KBA , QM-PT-IP , Inspection Planning , LO-EWB , Engineering Workbench , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.