- You have set up the workflow engine for the TMS in the Domain controller. The workflow works until approval of the transport request.
- In the transaction SWI1/ SWIA, there is an error message for the transport application.
- Error when defining successor for node 0000000053, work item 000000001234: object FLOWITEM method EXECUTE can not be executed
- "Work item &: Object & method & cannot be executed"
- Error SWP 009 occurs: "Error when defining successor for node &1"
SAP Workflow environment
The error occurs in basis support package levels lower than those listed below for 750, 751 and 765:
SAP_BASIS 750 SAPK-75005INSAPBASIS
SAP_BASIS 751 SAPK-75101INSAPBASIS
SAP_BASIS 765 SAPK-76501INSAPBASIS
TS30001311, WS71000008, 53, RSWDACT0, FIND_NEXT_NODES_WIM , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.