- While performing an upgrade using the Software Update Manger (SUM) an error occurs in Phase PREP_INSTALL/SHDINST_DB_PREP
- The error reported in the SHDDBPRP.LOG is:
3WETQ122 20170612025402: PID 19953 exited with status 10 (time: 0.0/ 0.0/ 0.0/31MB real/usr/sys/maxmem)
1EETQ399 Last error code set is: The hdbsql connection is not possible due to the following errormessage: *
1EETQ399X10: authentication failed SQLSTATE: 28000
1EETQ204 Upgrade phase "SHDINST_DB_PREP" aborted with severe errors ("20170612025402")
- The error reported in HDBOPSQL.OUT is:
* 10: authentication failed SQLSTATE: 28000
- Software Update Manager 1.0 SP 19
- Hana Databsae
SAP ERP 6.0
KBA , HAN-DB-SEC , SAP HANA Security & User Management , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.