- This document describes how tendering can be performed on a Freight Order without Tendering Profile and using the following manual steps:
- starting the tendering process
- choosing carriers manually
- sending Request for Quotation (RFQ)
- accepting the RFQ as a carrier
SAP Transportation Management 9.0-9.4
TM, Transportation Management, tendering, change controller, tendering process, RFQ, request for quotation, carrier selection, tendering type, peer-to-peer tendering, award manually, award automatically, broadcast tendering, direct tendering, tm howto , KBA , TM-FRM-FRT , Freight Tendering , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.