- Payment terms field is not open for changes in T-cd WLF2 for expenses documents created from Global Trade Mangement.
- For the vendor billing document created in the agency business (T-cd WLF1), it's able to change the payment terms with using T-cd WLF2.
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP R/3 Enterprise Global Trade
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP Enhancement Package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enterprise Extension Global Trade
- SAP Enhancement Package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
KOMLFK-ZTERM, KOMLFK-ZTERMD, terms of payment, OBB8, vendor, customer, master data, KOMLFP settlement, WZR1, WZR2, EXPENSE_TEW, SCREEN-NAME, SCREEN_INPUT, WLF_SCREEN_FIELD_CHECK_INV_S, WLF_SCREEN_FIELD_CHECK_INVOICE, field status group, table control, WB2B_HANDLE_WORKAREA, WB2B_EXPENSE_ONLINE, WB2_EXPENSE_ONLINE_FROM_TEW , KBA , LO-GT-TE , Trading Expenses , LO-AB , Agency Business/ Settlement Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.