- Running a sp_iqcheckdb VERIFY against a Teired High Group (THG) or DateTime (DTTM) index requires a large amount of Temporary dbspace disk space. Sometimes well in excess of the index size itself.
- These types of DBCC consistency checks may perform up to 10x slower than other index types.
- If there is insufficient available temporary space the checkdb can fail with these messages.
DBCC: Index check detected exception from index stg.orders.idx at row #nnnnnnnnn
Exception Thrown from slib/s_blockmap.cxx:6053
O/S Err#: 0, ErrID: 2096 (s_nodbspaceexception); SQLCode: -1009170, SQLState: 'QSB66', Severity: 14
You have run out of space in IQ_SYSTEM_TEMP DBSpace.
- On rare occasions the timing of the failure may cause the IQ server process to shutdown.
- SAP IQ 16.x on all platforms
slow, performance, degradation, tiered, abort, fail, error, sybase, DBCC_Pinnable_Cache_Percent, 'check db', 'db space', CR795972, CR#795972, 795972, nfr, SQLCODE, -1006268, Max_Temp_Space_Per_Connection, HG, disc, data, tempdb , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.