- When executing a VMS action in VELO transaction where isolation (ISOLTN) flag is set in table CVLC03, MOVE_TO_LIT_NOTALLOWED_NODATA DUMP occurs in ABAP Program SAPLVELO09.
- The termination is due to exception "CX_SY_DYN_CALL_ILLEGAL_TYPE" occurring in procedure FM "VELO09_SET_ACTION_INTERN".
- SAP Industry Solutions Automotive Vehicle Management System (IS-A-VMS)
- SAP ERP Central Component 5.0
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511
IS-A-VMS, VELO, isolation, vehicle, mass processing, BAdI, VLC_EXECUTE_ACTION~VEHICLE_ISOLATION, VEHICLE_ISOLATION, method, VLC_EXECUTE_ACTION~EXECUTE_FURTHER_ACTIONS, EXECUTE_FURTHER_ACTIONS, COMMIT_IV, ISOLTN, CVLC03, SAPLVELO09, VELO09_SET_ACTION_INTERN, SAPLVELO02, CX_SY_DYN_CALL_ILLEGAL_TYPE, DUMP , KBA , IS-A-VMS , Vehicle Management System , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.