- You want to exclude employees who do not have any payroll results from the execution of ROE.
- Currently, in such situations, the system rejects the employee and logs the following error message: "Error retrieving employee's final pay period information" (message 5K155).
- The error message is confusing since new hires who do not have any payroll results do not need an ROE.
- The rejected employees must be analyzed by HR in order to understand the reason for the rejection, which is time-consuming.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
HRPAYCA_ROEWB, RPCROEK0_GENERATOR, IT0003, workbench. , KBA , PY-CA-RP , Reporting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.