- Reversing a DB2 stored procedures using a data source (not a script file).
- SQL Stored procedure are reversed as C procedures with an empty body.
- Example of a DB2 error reported in the ODBC trace when targeting a DB2 LUW database:
DIAG  [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/AIX64] SQL0433N Value "CREATE PROCEDURE user-name.procedure-name ( IN parameter-name" is too long. SQLSTATE=22001
- No error is raised in the Database Traces when reversing DB2 for z/OS procedures.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
- IBM DB2 for z/OS
"reverse engineer", RE, sp, sps, blank, definition, language, 808929, CR808929, CR#808929 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.