- Enabled push for service orders in Customer Service 2.3
- The push mechanism was working properly for about 2 or 3 months, but now it stopped and there are no errors in the SMP 3.0 logs
- When manually executing the outbound trigger from SAP, we can see that it is correctly sending the push records to the right SMP 3.0 server and port
- But the SMP 3.0 server is not reacting to it in any way, and the Agentry client in iOS is also not trying to fetch the pushed work order, without leaving any errors behind
- Push stops working without errors in the logs
- When using the push retry program /SYCLO/CORE_OTRIG_RETRY_PROG, the push records are being sent to the right SMP server and port but no push occurs
- Work Manager 6.4
- Customer Service 2.3
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 SP12 PL03
"SAP Work Manager Push does not work","Push fails in Customer Service for Work Manager","Push Retry step works but push did not arrive in Agentry","Agentry Push fails","Work Manager Agentry Push","Workorder push Agentry","Agentry Push Port" , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.