- You have configured parallel processing for Shared Query Engine (SQE), by assignging values for all required parameters as per KBA 2010964 - BPC parameters list and how they impact system behavior- BPC NW 10.0/10.1
- You are experiencing intermittent problems while executing Data Manager (DM) package loading master data. In the DM status log you can see one or all of the following symptoms:
- enqueue_server_busy error is generated during loading of data
- DM package log shows fewer records were loaded, lower value in Submit count, when the package is executed in parallel mode than when it is executed without parallel mode.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for NetWeaver, standard version
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5
enqueue_server_busy, lock, enabled parallel execution, transaction data load, parallel processing , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-DM , Data Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.