- When executing transaction FBL1N, FBL3N, FBL5N, or FAGLL03 with data source "Archive" checked, the program terminates with a runtime error which occurred in the ABAP program "SAPLARCH_HIGHLEVEL" in Form "DATA_OBJ_APPEND_RECORDS".
- The runtime error is SYSTEM_NO_ROLL or TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
FBL1N, FBL3N, FBL5N, FAGLL03, SYSTEM_NO_ROLL, TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED, SAPLARCH_HIGHLEVEL, LARCH_HIGHLEVELF02, DATA_OBJ_APPEND_RECORDS, LARCH_HIGHLEVELF02, ARCHIVE_READ_OBJECT_BY_HANDLE , KBA , FI-GL-GL-E , Archiving , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.