- We have a Sybase 15.0.3 instance on which we had kept the 'enable compatibility mode' at an instance level when this was migrated from 12.5.4
- Now, there's a plan to upgrade this to ASE 16 and as part of that we're planning to turn of compatibility mode.
- But, as we did that, a few jobs were behaving poorly.
- They're mostly bcp out jobs which does a bcp out from a view. Is there a way to invoke set 'compatibility_mode on' at a bcp level?
- So, that we can disable compatibility mode at an instance level and turn them on only at a session level for these jobs.
- These views are pretty complex and will take much effort to tune them.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.