- You have multiple datastore configurations
- Test Connection shows connection is successful
- Error message when trying to save datastore: "Unable to browse the web service definition. Cannot open connection - openConnection remote error: while trying to invoke the method javax.wsdl.Definition.getServices() of a null object loaded from local variable 'wsdlDef'"
- A new data store can be created with same details and saved successfully.
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration for data services
- SOAP Web Service datastore
eim-hci, lod-hci-ds, dsod, ds, eim, cpi , KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , EIM-HCI , SAP HANA Cloud Integration (Data Services) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.