For workflow approval, while trying to open the application for apporval, it opens up a new window titled "UWL - Launch SAP Transaction - SAP Netweaver Portal". Further it tries to invoke SAP GUI for windows installed in local system, and then gives an error "connection to partner XXXXXXX broken". Below is the error screenshot after clicking on the workflow:
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP Netweaver 7.5
- SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.2
Enterprise Portal 7.0, EP 7.0, Enterprise Portal 7.01, EP 7.01, Enterprise Portal 7.02, EP 7.02, Enterprise Portal 7.03, EP 7.03, Enterprise Portal 7.1, EP 7.1, Enterprise Portal 7.2, EP 7.2, Enterprise Portal 7.30, EP 7.30, Enterprise Portal 7.31, EP 7.31, Enterprise Portal 7.40, EP 7.4, Enterprise Portal 7.50, EP 7.5, SAP GUI, GUI, SAP GUI for HTML, SAP GUI for Windows, Transaction Iview, , KBA , EP-BC-UWL , Universal Worklist , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.