- In SAP Transportation Management, a Freight Document type, either Freight Order (FO) type or Freight Booking (FB) type, has customizing with Shipper/Consignee Determination setting set to P Determination Based on Predecessor Documents.
- A Freight Unit (FU) with Shipper and Consignee maintained is assigned to the Freight Document. The Freight Document inherits the Shipper and Consignee.
- Another FU is then assigned to the Freight Document. The Freight Document Shipper and Consignee are blanked out.
- When the second FU is then unassigned from the Freight Document, the Freight Document Shipper and Consignee remain blanked out.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
FU, FO, FB, Shipper, Consignee, Business Partner, BP, Business Partner Determination , KBA , TM-FRM-FRO , Freight Order , TM-FRM-FRB , Freight Booking , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.