- Using SAP Solution Manager SP15, after executing one/all of the following BW Content Activation jobs, an error is returned and the job fails for any of the below scenarios:
- BW Content Activation (RCA)
- BW Content Activation (UPL)
- BW Content Activation (CCLG)
- BW Content Activation (CCLM)
- BW Content Activation(ATC)
- BW Content Activation(SAP References)
- BW Content Activation(SQLM)
- ST22 Shows the following Dump File:
Category ABAP Programming Error
Runtime Errors SYNTAX_ERROR
ABAP Program CL_CCMSBI_SCENARIO_CC_GEN=====CP
Application Component SV-SMG-MON-REP
Syntax error in program "CL_CCMSBI_SCENARIO_CC_GEN=====CP ".
The following syntax error occurred in program
"CL_CCMSBI_SCENARIO_CC_GEN=====CP " in include
"CL_CCMSBI_SCENARIO_CC_GEN=====CM007 " in
"The Method "ALLOW_UPPER_CASE" is not declared or inherited in class"CL_CCMSBI_SCENARIO_CC_GEN"."
Information on where terminated
Termination occurred in the ABAP program "BADI_CCMSBI_REPORTING_SCENARIOCP" -
The main program was "CCMSBI_SETUP_BATCH "
Source Code Extract
1 |method class_constructor
>>> > |method get_instance
5 |inst type intf
SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP15
CL_CCMSBI_SCENARIO_CC_GEN, ALLOW_UPPER_CASE, CC_GEN, BW Content, CCLM, RCA, SOLMAN, CCM , KBA , SV-SMG-CCM , Custom Code Management , SV-SMG-MON-REP , Content for Technical Monitoring Reporting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.