- Upgrade from ECC 6.0 EHP6 SPS5 and SQL 2012 and Windows Server 2008R2 to ECC 6.0 EHP6 SPS17 and SQL 2016 and windows server 2012
- Dialog Response time dramatically increased
- Shipment jobs and BW SLA is impacted
- System down scenario
- Transactions are running slower than before upgrade
- Migration deemed to be root cause
- High DB time (50% of Respones Time)
- High Roll Wait Time
- MS SQL Server 2016 13.00.1722.00 RTM Enterprise Edition
- ECC 6.0 EHP6 SPS16
- Windows Server 2012
SAP ERP 6.0
SQL Server 2012 2016 ECC SPS16 Performance , KBA , SV-PERF , Performance Messages , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.