- The salary proration for months which calendar days are greater / lesser than 30 is being incorrectly calculated.
- The divisor 30 is not working as expected.
- The system always adds the value to an especific day type, WORK or INAC, for example.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
V_T799L13, PC00_M37_CALC, divisor 30, LADIV, TKSOLL, Divisor, 30 days, T799L13, WORK, INAC, T799L10, T799L11, T799L12, T799L14, T799L15 , KBA , PY-BR , Brazil , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.