- Some buttons are missing if customer access webgui from CRM system.
- Standard Buttons are not appearing when a BOR transcation is launched from SAP CRM in SAP GUI for HTML.
- It is not possible to save the report into excel file when a transaction is opened via SAP CRM WebUI.
- The following buttons are missing:
- The screen looks like
Disclaimer: "Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
SAP GUI for HTML, webgui, ~webgui_simple_toolbar, about, dialog, ITS button, menu, item, hide, back, system, exit; ITS; transaction; report; save; spreadsheet; excel , KBA , CA-WUI-APF , Application Frame , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.