- SMP 3.0 or Agentry crashes
- The system hanged and prevented the user from logging in
- The clustered Agentry / SMP 3.0 nodes crashes one at a time (randomly)
- Applications being loaded to the SAP Mobile Platform fails to load on startup
- SMP 3.0 on Windows or Linux crashes with different random reasons throughout the day
- SAP Mobile Platform 2.3
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
"Agentry crash","SMP 3.0 crash","Work Manager crash","Inventory Manager crash","SMP 3.0 startup fail","SMP 3.0 cannot load application","SMP 3.0 stop working","SMP 3.0 clusters go down","Cluster nodes go down one at a time" , KBA , MOB-ONP-AGS , SAP Mobile On Premise Agentry Server , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-IBM , Syclo Mobility for IBM backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.