- ASE errorlog reports an "Infected with signal 11" error in the module ksnetctlrAddSockEvent during shutdown.
- And is followed by a stack trace which includes module "listener".
- The errorlog contains entries including:
Current process (0x430022) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Current Process is running on Engine #
Address 0x0x000000000211cb91 (ksnetctlrAddSockEvent+0x1)
and a stacktrace containing
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.