While executing BAPI_INSPLOT_SETUSAGEDECISION after BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS, short dump TABLE_INVALID_INDEX occurs in the first time execution. If you execute second time with same setting, the dump does not occur.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
QLMSM_ENQUEUE_MEMORYTAB, SAPLQLMSM, LQLMSMU07, qamvrmstab, TD 600 , KBA , QM-IM-RR , Results Recording , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.