- How to configure COM logs for Live Office?
- How to use log4cxx to generate logs for COM side?
- How to trace Live Office add-in on the client side?
***NOTE: this tracing method has been removed from version BI 4.2 SP3, with the delivery of 64-bit Office support in Live Office, and started to use the BIP Trace Log Mechanism.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP2
- SAP BusinessObjects Live Office XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Live Office 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Live Office 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Live Office 4.2 SP2
live office, liveoffice, LO, trace, log, plugin, add-in, add in, client, addin, addon, COM, log4cxx, log4cxx.log, log4cxx.property , KBA , BI-BIP-LO , Live Office , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.