- During an Import of Support Pacakages via SPAM you encounter the following error in MAIN_SHDIMP/SUBMOD_SHDIMP/SHADOW_IMPORT_INC under "
SHADOW IMPORT ERRORS and RETURN CODE"LOG BY4=>sql error -902 performing SEL on table ECTD_XML_STR
LOG BY0=>SQL0902C A system error occurred. Subsequent SQL statements cannot be processed. IBM software sap_dext called with msgnr 1:- db call info -
fcode: RT_GET (0)
len (char): 30
- Error has been encountered implementing note #2407763 - Pension Return - Second pilot delivery of the Pension Return UPA
- Error has been encountered during SUM upgrades and during IMPORT_PROPER phase
- Error has been encountered during SAP_HR upgrade
- Error has been encountered on execution of a query with a large result set
- Error has been encountered in phase MAIN_POSTPROC/DMPSPC_END (SAPUP.ECO file)
DB2 LUW - Windows, Unix and Linux
query, nug, error, SQL, database, SQL0902, VPAYM_DUMMY_ENTRIES_01, SQL0902N, SQL0902C, TABIM_UPG , KBA , BC-DB-DB6 , DB2 Universal Database for Unix / NT , BC-UPG-OCS-SPA , Support package tools for ABAP , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.