- An HCPR contains a realtime cube in a join node. That is, it is joined with some other infoprovider.
- An input ready query built on this realtime cube (or a planning function built on it) saves some data and generates a yellow request on the cube.
- A reporting query is build on HCPR.
- The query is set with RequestStatus as "Real-time InfoCubes up to current version"
- Run the query, it only reads data in green requests of the realtime cube, no data in the yellow request is retrieved
Or in general:
- An HCPR contains an InfoProvider in a join node.
- The InfoProvider has a yellow request or a red request
- A query is built on the HCPR
- The query is set with RequestStatus (actualdata) value greater than 0 in order to read data in the yellow or red request
- When run the query, it only reads data in green requests of the InfoProvider
- BW 7.4 above
SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
open request, transactional cube , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-HCPR , CompositeProvider Query , BW-PLA-IP , Integrated Planning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.