- You are using SAML2 authentication for your web application on SAP Netweaver ABAP system. After logout from SAP Netweaver ABAP, one of the following situation happens:
a. The browser is redirected to the web application start page again without need to logon.
b. Web page says the logoff succeeded, but if you refresh the browser or open the web application again, you can still access web application start page without need to logon.
- You confirmed logout works well if you don't use SAML2 authentication.
- In SAML2 trace, the SLO(Single Log Out) endpoint is blank.
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5 and higher
SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
SLO endpoint IDP SP , KBA , BC-SEC-LGN-SML , SAML 2.0 for ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.